Refunded and Rescheduled- Introducing the Astronaut IJO at Jetswap Polygon! Starting September 16th at 5 PM UTC
***EDIT — The IJO for $NAUT was refunded for all participates as it did not fill enough LPs for the Astronaut team to fund their Polygon expansion. The IJO will be rescheduled and revamped to ensure success. ***
We are thrilled to welcome Astronaut Finance’s expansion to Polygon via the Polygon Jetswap IJO Launchpad! IJO means Initial Jetswap Offering. The IJO will raise using PWINGS-MATIC LPs and the PWINGS will be burned!
Get ready for the sale ONLY AT https://polygon.jetswap.finance/ijo
What is Astronaut Finance?
Astronaut enables projects to raise capital on a decentralized, permissionless, and interoperable environment based on the Binance Smart chain and now Polygon Network!
The platform allows cryptocurrency projects to raise funds by setting up a pool based on a fixed purchase rate for tokens. These so-called “Pools” have a soft cap and a hard cap. Polygon $NAUT native token holders can stake USDC and receive an allocation of the IDO.
- Date: September 16th at 5PM UTC
- End Time: September 17th 5 AM UTC
- Token Ticker: NAUT
- Tokens for Sale : 5,000,000
- Token Price: $0.12 per token
- Fundraising Goal: $600,000 with $pWINGS-$MATIC Jetswap LP
- Per Wallet Cap : $800 $pWINGS-$MATIC Jetswap LP
- Style: Capped Overflow
- Website: https://polygon.astronaut.to/
Please note — The $NAUT token on Polygon is NOT the same as the $NAUT BSC token. They are separate tokens and will not be bridged. The values between each token will fluctuate
The $NAUT IJO will take place directly on Polygon Jetswap.Finance using the IJO launchpad. The sale method is the Capped Overflow Method. You can find more information about the IJO process here: https://docs.jetswap.finance/exchange-information/initial-jetfuel-offerings-ijos
How to participate in the IJO
To get prepared for the sale:
- Purchase PWINGS & MATIC tokens from Polygon.Jetswap.Finance
- Create a PWINGS-MATIC LP by adding PWINGS and MATIC liquidity
- A guide to creating a LP (liquidity pair) is here: https://docs.jetswap.finance/exchange-information/exchange
PLEASE NOTE — ONLY PWINGS-MATIC LP TOKENS FROM POLYGON.JETSWAP.FINANCE WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THE SALE.
What to do during the sale:
- Go to https://polygon.jetswap.finance/ijo and get ready for the sale.
- While the sale is live, commit your PWINGS-MATIC LP tokens to buy the NAUT tokens. You are purchasing the tokens with your PWINGS-MATIC LP tokens. This is not the same as “staking”.
- The sale will last for about 12 hours.
What to do after the sale:
- When the sale is complete, claim the NAUT tokens you’ve bought. Your unspent funds will also be sent back to you.
- Done! In the case of oversubscription, you can unstake your remaining PWINGS-MATIC LP tokens.
- The PWINGS from the LP will be broken and burned after the sale, less a 5% commission charged by Jetswap.
If you decide to acquire PWINGS-MATIC LP tokens before the IJO starts, you can stake them here to earn PWINGS vault rewards while waiting for the sale.
Please note — while you are holding PWINGS-MATIC LP tokens you will be at risk of Impermanent Loss.