You’re flying high with FUEL. You’ve experienced the magic of JETS. You’ve reaped the rewards of GFCE. Now, Jetfuel Finance is proud to announce the next step in our roadmap: the launch of Fortress (FTS) — an algorithmic money market and synthetic stable coin protocol designed to bring secure and trustless credit and lending to users on BSC.
The Fortress protocol was designed to securely and efficiently enable users the ability to borrow and lend cryptocurrency assets. Users who choose to supply liquidity to Fortress earn compounded interest as rewards for supplying their assets to the protocol. When supplying assets, users are also given the ability to mint stable-coins, or borrow other assets against their supplied assets.
Fortress will be available on April 20th at 5 PM UTC via an IJO on https://www.jetfuel.finance/launchpad
- Website: https://fortress.loans/
- White Paper: https://fortress.loans/Whitepaper.pdf
- Hash0x Audit: https://fortress.loans/audit_hash0x.pdf
- Ether Authority Audit: https://fortress.loans/audit_etherautherity.pdf
- Documents: https://docs.fortress.loans/
- Contract Address: https://bscscan.com/token/0x4437743ac02957068995c48e08465e0ee1769fbe
FTS IJO Details
- Token Name: Fortress
- Token Symbol: FTS
- FTS for sale: 500,000 (5% of Total Token Supply)
- Total Token Supply: 10,000,000 FTS
- IJO Sale Price: $4.00
- Raised in: BUSD
- Max Wallet Cap: Overflow
- Start Date & Time: April 20st 5 PM UTC
- End Date & Time: April 22nd 5 PM UTC or when sale is over
- JETS Staking: 4 weeks with 7,500 FTS
Getting Started with IJOs
The Jetfuel Launchpad is an innovative token sale and liquidity incentive platform. We partner with the best projects to assist them in their fundraising, marketing, development, and liquidity. Jetfuel Launchpad will give projects much more of their raised funds.
How to participate in the Fortress IJO
To learn more about Jetfuel’s launchpad, visit https://docs.jetfuel.finance/launchpad.
To get prepared for the sale:
- Purchase BUSD.
- Wait for 5 PM UTC on April 20th for the Fortress sale to start.
What to do during the sale:
While the sale is live, commit your BUSD tokens to buy the FTS tokens. You are purchasing the tokens with your BUSD. This is not the same as “staking”.
What to do after the sale:
- When the sale is complete, claim the FTS tokens you’ve bought. Your unspent funds will also be sent back to you.
- Done! In the case of an oversubscription, you can unstake your remaining BUSD tokens.
What is the “Overflow” sale method?
TLDR: Basically, the more you put in, the more you will get, and you’ll get back anything that doesn’t get spent.
In the “Overflow” method, users can subscribe as much or as little as they want to the IJO, and their final allocation will be based on the amount of funds they put in as a percentage of all funds put in by other users at the time the sale ends. Users will receive back any leftover funds when they claim their tokens after the sale.
Buy Fuel: Buy Fuel Here